Recent Government Jobs for Head Nurses & Charge Nurses in Pakistan
The government of Punjab has announced 3 Posts for Head Nurses and 21 Posts for Charge Nurses on Basic Pay Scales 17 and 16 respectively in Wazir Abad Institute of Cardiology on Adhoc basis All Punjab domicile holders can apply for the above-mentioned posts.
Posts: Head Nurse
Number of Seats: 03
- MS Nursing or equivalent qualification from any recognized university with minimum 03 years working experience as a charge nurse.
- Post-RN-BS Nursing with four years clinical experience as a charge nurse.
- Generic BS Nursing with five years clinical experience as a charge nurse.
- Valid PNC card.
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Note: preference will be given to those candidates who have practical experience from any Govt. Health Institute.
Posts: Charge Nurse
Number of Seats: 21
- Generic BS Nursing from any recognized university
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Valid PNC card.
Age Limit: 21-28 Years
Note: Preference will be given to those candidates who have passed their graduation from any govt. institute.
Last Date to Apply: Through e-mail or by hand till 05 October 2017 03:00 pm
For Women: 15%
For Minority: 5%
For Disabled Persons:3%
General Instruction for Candidates:
- Candidates should send their two sets of documents including CNIC, domicile, academic, and experience to the M.S office Wazir Abad Institute of Cardiology Maulana Zafar Ali Khan Road, G.T Road Wazir Abad Dist. Gujranwala.
- Those candidates applying for the posts of Charge Nurse are instructed to apply online on jobs.punjab.govt.pk.
- Applications received after due date or with incomplete credentials or documents will not be considered.
- All candidates are required to bring their original documents in the interview that will be held at Wazir Abad Institute of Cardiology, Wazir Abad.
- The date for interview /test will be announced on notice board and official website of Wazir Abad Institute of Cardiology.
- Candidates who have qualification or working experience in cardiology will be preferred.
- No TA/DA will be provided.