Royal College of Nursing Swat is a nursing institute located in Saidu Sharif and is affiliated with the Khyber Medical University. Royal College of Nursing has a network of over 300+ alumni working in the field of nursing and has a state-of-the-art learning facility.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
This program is a four-year degree, it aims to equip students with capabilities to become knowledgeable nurses. After these four years, students are ready to give their PNC license exam and become an RN.
The applicants must be from the age group of 17-25 at the start of the program and have a Minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary school examination (F.Sc Pre-Medical only). Pakistan Nursing Council and Khyber Medical University will only accept FSc. Pre-Medical as the minimum requirement. F.Sc Pre- Engineering, F.Sc Computer Science, and F.A is not acceptable
Applicants must also pass the entry test and clear the interview held by the Royal College of nursing
Royal College of Nursing fees structure ForBachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
|Admission Fee||Rs.56,400||Once at The time of Admission|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.120,000||Paid Per Semester|
|Examination fee||Rs.7,000||Paid Per Semester|
|KMU Registration Fee||Rs.3,600||Once at The time of Admission|
|KMU Retention Fee||Rs.7,500||Per Annum|
|PNC Registration Fee||Rs.1,000||Once at The time of Admission|
|Clinical Practice fee||Rs.3,500||Once at The time of Admission (Paid to Saidu Group of Teaching Hospital/Health Foundation Peshawar)|
|Other Fee||Rs.5,000||Per Annum|
|Medical Fee||Rs.2,000||Per Program|
How to Apply?
Our admission announcements and form submission is between July to August, students can take the admission form and prospectus from the college. Students can also apply through RCNS website.
Once the form submission date is over, students appears in the RCNS Admission Entry Test. For the year 2021 admissions, the expected date of entry test is in the month of September 2021.
After the entry test, results are announced within one week of the entry test, followed by the interviews process. The finalization of the session 2021 interview results is expected in the month of September and commencement of the classes for the new batch of BSN program is from first week of October 2021.
Admissions Criteria for Generic BSN
Admissions to RCN Swat are according to the criteria of Pakistan Nursing Council Islamabad.
Entry Test Requirements
Age: Applicants must be between 17 to 25 years of age at the commencement of the program.
Qualification: Minimum 50% marks in the higher secondary school examination (F.Sc Pre-Medical only). Pakistan Nursing Council and Khyber Medical University will only accept FSc. Pre-Medical as the minimum requirement. F.Sc Pre- Engineering, F.Sc Computer Science and F.A is not acceptable).
1. All applicants are required to attend and pass the entrance test and interview.
2. All the admission process will be followed according to the college criteria including marks aggregation,Entrance test results, and interview evaluation.
3. After clearing the entrance test, the applicants will be evaluated for personality assessment through a detail interview by the panel.
4. Fee and admission procedure must be completed as stated in the admission policy of the college.
5. Applicants will be required to complete a health questionnaire and acceptance on the program will only be granted if satisfactory health clearance is received.
6. The application will be required to get all the necessary vaccination (at a reasonable charge) before coming in contact with patients.
7. Applicants will sign a declaration form for any past criminal conviction and will provide a written consent allowing the college administration to check the record when needed. The college administration reserves the right to take action and refuse admission based on the judgment and ambiguity in the record of the applicant.
Candidates interested may apply at https://rcns.edu.pk/admission/