IIUI is a comprehensive university offering students a diverse spectrum of courses. The university curricula are not only competitive but also in line with global academic practices. This university is an excellent choice to shape up the fortune of your life and dispensation of health services to the suffering humanity. Our university is located in a pristine location away from the city noise. The vast recreational activities enable you to develop a healthy balance between your academic and healthy life. We offer many health related major courses of study that prepare students for success in the real world.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing Generic BSN (4 Year Degree program)
Bachelors of Science in Nursing Generic BSN
- Entry Requirements: 12 Years of Education, Matric Science, F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) / Equivalent with 50% minimum
- Entry Test: Ibadat International University Entry Test.
Fee Structure for BSN
|Semester||Credit||Admission fee||Tuition fees||Semester Contribution fees||Exam fees||Total|
Admission Policy and General Eligibility
- Applications received for admission in various programs are reviewed by the concerned departments. The applicants are required to appear in admission test and interview. The final merit is determined on the basis of past academic performance, score obtained in the admission test and performance in the interview.
- Students, who have appeared in various examination,12 years of education level, 14 years of education degree level (BA/B.Sc), 16 years of education degree level (MA/M.Sc), 18 years of education degree level (MS/M.Phil) or pre requisite level examination prescribed for admission in a program and are awaiting results, will be allowed to apply for provisional admission, but they will be given admission only after submission of the attested copies of their certificates / degrees within the prescribed time notified by the university. In case of foreign qualification, applicant should provide equivalent documents issued by the IBCC or HEC.
- At the time of submission of admission forms, applicants will be also be required to submit an undertaking that they understand the rules/policy of the admissions and that if they fail to submit the required documents within the prescribed time, they will not be given admission.
- Applicants for admission must meet the relevant academic qualifications needed for the program being applied for. These qualifications shall be determined by the Academic Council and shall be notified from time to time.
- Admissions shall be granted purely on the basis of merit achieved in the entrance test (or the tests conducted by the testing services if so provisioned), academic record and interview.
- Non-Matriculation/ Intermediate stream students must provide an equivalence certificate obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 10 September, 2023.
6.7 km Japan Rd, Sihala, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory