Bashir institute of hHealth Sciences Islamabad is one of the premier institutes in private public sector in the Capital of Pakistan Islamabad. It affiliates with the Shaheed Zulifiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.The Department of Nursing is responsible for the education, research, and practice of nurses in an inter professional health sciences environment. The philosophy of the Department of Nursing embodies the concepts of nursing, health, person, and environment, within education, research, and practice. The faculty believes that the discipline of nursing is both an art and a science.
This Department is affiliated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) Islamabad for Post RN BSN and with the University of Health Sciences Lahore for BSN Generic.
- BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Post RN (2 Year program)
Eligibility Criteria for Generic BS Nursing (4 year program)
F.Sc pre medical (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with 50% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN (2 year program)
- Matric with Science as per HEC requirements.
- Diploma in Nursing (registered with Pakistan Nursing Council).
- Diploma in Midwifery/ for male nurses one year specialized course (registered with PNC).
- 1 year clinical experience (Post experience of midwifery/specialty).
- Valid PNC registration with all entries of professional qualifications.
How to Apply
- Prospectus and Admission forms are available at college campus.
- For online Registration visit :https://bashir.edu.pk/apply-online/
- For further information contact
Last Date To Apply
Last Date to Apple is 27 September 2023
P6P7+5HW،near Seri choke، Spring Valley Society Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory.
051-2234217-18 / 0315-8898098