Rehman College of Nursing is registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council for inducting 80 students into a batch of Generic BSN programme. The admission is based on merit established by the Admission Selection Committee of RCN strictly in accordance with the policies, procedures, and deadlines laid down by the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). The candidates are required to apply online. Appearance in interview is mandatory for all categories of applicants.
Bachelor Of Science in Nursing
Generic BScN is a four year degree programme affiliated with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad and Khyber Medical University, Peshawar. It is divided into 8 semesters leading to the eligibility for registered Nurse and simultaneous attainment of a bachelor’s degree in nursing. It is designed to prepare knowledgeable and clinically competent professional nurses.
The framework of Generic BS Nursing education is based on the competency model. Curriculum developed by PNC and approved by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and recommended by KMU is followed in BSN program.
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- Maximum age limit: 30 Years
|Admission fee (Once)||10,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||110,000/|
|Security fee (refundable)||2,500/|
- The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide all academic & personal documents as required by the college prior to the last date of admissions as specified on the website.
- Communication to the applicants will be strictly through the Email address provided by the applicants.
- Visiting the college website for day-to-day updates will be the responsibility of the applicants.
- Selected applicants and their parents/guardians will be required to submit an affidavit on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of College required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
- Admission will remain conditional subject to verification of all documents and passing the medical fitness test.
- Personal appearance for verification of documents and interview is mandatory.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 27 September, 2023.
1Rehman Medical Institute5-B/2, Phase-V, Hyatabad,Peshawar, KP, Pakistan