King Edward Medical University-Lahore is one of the famous and top-class medical universities of Pakistan. The University has announced admissions for 2021. The University announces admissions in 4-years BSC (Hons) Allied Health sciences. We are here to discuss the admission procedure and apply for admission at King Edward Medical University Lahore in 4 years’ programs.
King Edward Medical University- Lahore is a public medical university offering 352 seats, among which 302 are open merit-based.
Table of Contents
KEMU Affiliated institutes
- Mayo hospital
- Lady Willingdon Hospital,
- Lady Aitchison Hospital,
- Nawaz Sharif Hospital,
- Shahdara Hospital,
- Government Said Mitha Teaching Hospital
- Mian Munshi Hospital
Courses offered by KEMU
The courses offered with KEMU are as follow
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- DPT (Doctor of Physiotherapy)
- Sc. (Vision Sciences)
- Sc. (Orthotics & Prosthetics)
- Sc. (Speech Therapy)
- Sc. (Psychological Sciences)
- Sc. (Cardiac Perfusion)
- Sc. (Medical Laboratory)
- Sc. (Operation Theater Technology)
- Sc. (Anesthesia Technology)
- Sc. (Renal Dialysis Technology)
- Sc. (Dental Technology)
- Sc. (Radiotherapy)
- Sc. (Imaging Technology)
- Hons in Neuro-Electrophysiology
- Sc. (Hearing Sciences)
- Sc. (Nursing)
Every institute has its eligibility criteria that are changed every year. If any student wants to get admission, then he has to fulfill it. Similarly, King Edward Medical University Lahore has announced the eligibility criteria for the students who wanted to apply. The criteria are as follow;
- Matriculations securing a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
- FSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
- The applicant must have to secure 60% marks in the most recent MCAT exam.
- 10% of seats will be reserved for international students. These will be paid seats entirely. The University will determine the expense.
- Candidates should have a domicile of Punjab.
- One (01) merit-based seat for AJK/Balochistan/Gilgit Baltistan of BSC (Hons) Allied Health Sciences to be chosen by the University.
Note: Just Punjab applicants are permitted to apply for AHS programs in any event 65% marks in matric, F.sc (Pre-Medical), and NMDCAT.
KEMU hostel facilities
KEMU offers mess facilities for its understudies that are possessed with beautiful yards and breezy regions. These hostels are furnished with offices that are fundamental for understudies. The transports give pick and drop to the understudies also. Farooq Hostel on McLeod Road is probably the best example. The new hostel is also furnished with a badminton court.
Here I list all the necessary details about the King Edward Medical University-Lahore. The admission application form can be download from www.kemu.edu.pk.