Welcome to the The Nursingscholar.net Here we are going to discuss School of Health Sciences Peshawar, a building of excellence in the realm of nursing education.
Its state-of the art facility, established in 2017, stands as a testament to our unwavering commitment to nurturing professionally adept, skillfully trained, highly qualified, and ethically sound individuals who are poised to make significant contributions to the enhancement of the healthcare sector. As a distinguished Health Education Institution, Their core mission is to produce graduates, medical technologists, and scientists who are not merely proficient in their respective fields but who also possess the requisite knowledge and moral compass to excel in a rapidly evolving global healthcare landscape. They are dedicated to equipping our students with the skills and capabilities essential for thriving in this dynamic environment. As the nursing profession is an art and a science, and at the SHS we will help you to develop practical, and philosophical knowledge around human caring. The aspirant students will acquire updated Informatics knowledge critical thinking skills, research skills, and clinical experiences to perform holistic care of the patients admitted with varied medical and surgical conditions.BS Nursing degree at School of Health Sciences is in the process of recognition with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). The graduates of BSc.N program will be awarded with degree by the Khyber Medical University, Peshawar.
Eligibility Criteria of BSN:
According to Pakistan Nursing Council:
• FSc Pre-Medical with 50% marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
• Age Limit: 14-35 years ·
• Gender Ratio: Open merit
Related Article: Check the list of Nursing schools in Pakistan.
- Admission Fee 40,000 (Once at the time of Admission)
- Examination Fee 7000 once at the time of Admission
- Tuition Fee 98,000 (Per semester)
- KMU Registration Fee 4000 (Per semester)
- Library Fee 2000 (Per semester)
- IT Lab Fee 2000 (Per semester)
Scholarship for Deserving students on following base:
- The School of Health sciences, Peshawar provides the following financial assistance to the students as per policy.
- In order to recognize merit and encourage academic competition among students, the School of Health Sciences Peshawar, award prizes and Scholarships for the position holders in final term examination. Merit scholarship is awarded for one semester, on the basis of the preceding semester performance. Following categories are defined under SHS Merit scholarship.
- Need Base: School of Health Sciences Peshawar, encourages its needy students to pursue their studies by providing them financial assistance from SHS endowment fund and its other resources.
Last Date To Apply:
Last Date to Apply is 31st December, 2023