First Private Nursing College in Jhelum. Students from all over Pakistan are welcomed.
Students of AJK, Jhelum, Gujrat, MBD, Gujranwala, Chakwal, Rawalpindi and Sialkot will find it near to their homes.
You will face an excellent teaching staff, professional administration, and committed management at JCONHS.
Jhelum College of Nursing & Health Sciences admission open for Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 Year)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) fee Structure
- Admission Form and Process Fee 2000 Once
- Admission Fee 20,000 Once (At the time of Admission)
- Enrollment Fee Pakistan Nursing Council 2000 Once (At the time of Admission)
- University Registration Charges 5500 Once (At the time of Admission)
- Semester Fee 70,000 Biannually At the time of Admission and every 6 month
- Total Fee at the time of Admission 99,500
Requirement Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- FSc Pre-Medical with at least 50% Marks
- Age 17 to 35 Years 3.
- Gender Ration: Open Merit
Documents for Admission
- Matric Certificate (Original)
- Matric Detail Mark Certificate (Original)
- FSc Pre Medical Certificate (Original)
- FSc Pre Medical Detail Marks Certificate (Original)
- Board Migration Certificate/NOC for all BISE other than Punjab (Original)
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC or Form B
Last Date to Apply:
Jhelum College of Nursing
- Near Passport Office, Hameed Town, Chak Jamal Road Jada, Jhelum.
- Phone: 0554-273035 Mob: 0306-0858153,
- Email: [email protected]