St. James School of Nursing is located at Gulshan e Iqbal Karachi. St. James School of Nursing, Karachi offers undergraduate education in the nursing field. There was a commitment to training nursing students with the best knowledge and skills to give the best care to individuals and families. The College of Nursing is one of the principal nursing educational institutions in Pakistan. College promises to offer to facilitate environment and learning prospects to students and faculty to increase their specialized training and scholarship. This institution is best in preparing nurse leaders of national and international standards. St. James School of Nursing, Karachi struggles to be a center of superiority and accuracy. Furthermore, the latest educational and clinical technologies, incorporation with the best faculty merged with national and international associations make this college just a very right choice. College of Nursing Islamabad has many facilities to offer their nursing students such as Campus Facilities, Classrooms and Laboratories, different laboratories, Learning Resource Centre, Computing and Informatics, Clinical Based Facilities, Community Based Facilities, Student Affairs Office, Student Health Care and Recreational Facilities.
The admission of ST.JAMES institute for the session 2023 has been announced. Girls who want to do the course of nursing that kind of students click the link and get more information about the post graduation, graduation degree of nursing. In the Pakistan, there are many government hospitals for the patients. Now this time, government of Pakistan announced that they opened 20 more new hospitals for the cancer patient. No the government need the employee of nursing department. The scope of nursing is too much wide in the Pakistan. This institute is registered with Pakistan nursing council. This institute is affiliated with DOW university of Health Sciences.
- Bachelor Of Science in Nursing(4 year Degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 year Degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
- Gender: Both
- Entry test: 60% Marks.
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (once)||140,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||85,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- 3 Years Diploma in General Nursing
- 1 Year Diploma in Specialization Cardiac Nursing / ICU
- 1 Year Clinical Experience Certificate.
- Gender: Both
- Entry test: 60% Marks
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Admission fees (once)||100,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||100,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks
- Age limit: 14-35 Years
- Gender: Both
Fee Structure for CNA
|Admission fees (once)||30,000/|
|Tuition fees (monthly)||8,000/|
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- If any student wants to get admission in this college that kind of students click the link and they download the admission form of this college.
- The important documents are required for filling the admission form.
Guidelines For Students:
- Mostly students do some mistakes by filling the admission form.
- They write wrong information like wrong marks and date of birth.
- If any student writes wrong information that kind of students are not eligible for the admission.
- After submitting the admission form, admission committee checks all the documents and they also check the admission form completely.
- After that admission committee sorting all the application form and they find the maximum marks of students.
- After the sorting of application form, selected students receive the call letter for the admission.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply will be 15 November 2023
- St. James School of Nursing, A32, Block 13D/3Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh 75300, PK
- Phone Number: 03009259645
- A-32, Block 13-D/3, Baloch Goth, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
- Cell: +92-21-348 25 725 | +92-21-348 31 653
- Email: [email protected]