Generic BSN is a four year degree program affiliated with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad. It is divided into 8 semesters leading to the eligibility for license as a Registered Nurse and simultaneous attainment of a bachelor’s degree in nursing.Directorate General Nursing Punjab is the institution which deals with all the affairs pertaining to the nursing professionals in the Punjab. The primary functions of the Directorate are to update knowledge and competence of nursing professionals and the service structure and rules for nursing cadre. It is also important to initiate modern technology and methods among the entire nursing cadre including improvement of standards of nursing services, nursing education and quality care of client. The Directorate also evaluates improvement and expansion in the infrastructure and learning resources in the health sector and is trying to achieve all the objectives pertaining to nursing profession according to international standards.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical as Physics, Biology and Chemistry compulsory subjects) with 70 % marks in aggregate
- Merit: Admission shall be made on open merit basis.
- Age should be less than 35-years (no age relaxation will be given to any candidate)
- Gender: Only female candidates can apply.
- Candidate can may give their preference for the admission in this nursing college and admissions will be made purely on merit base as per eligibility criteria.
- Necessary instructions Guidelines and merit lists will be uploaded from the time on said on web-portal to facilitates the candidates. Before applying through online system candidate must read instructions available on the web-portal.
- The admission shall be commenced once a year, preferably in September/ October, subject to the advertisement of the Principal of concerning colleges.
- The Principal of concerned nursing college shall publish the notice in daily national newspaper.
- The classes shall begin from in December; all nursing colleges shall complete the process registration with Pakistan Nursing Council and University of Health Sciences after completion of verification of academic documents and probation period.
- The application should execute surety bond on the stamp paper of Rs 50 at the time of admission that she will leave her training in complete otherwise the stipend which she have received during the period of training will recovered.
- The candidates shall be required to submit the admission form to the concerned nursing college with 15 days of publishing of advertisement.
- Admission form /public sector institution will be available in the concerned nursing college at the cost of Rs 500. Funds, thus generated, shall be kept by the institution as student welfare fund. Admission form with cutting, overwriting and incomplete shall not be acceptable.
- The stamp of the officer attesting documents must bear candidate full name, designation and current place of duties.
- No migration is allowed, subject to condition of disciplinary case.
Last date to apply:
Last date to apply is 30 November, 2023.