- Bachelor Of Science in Nursing(4 year Degree program)
- Community Midwifery (2 year Diploma program)
- Lady Health Visitor
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
- Gender: Both
- Entry test: 60% Marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in (Biology, Chemistry, & Physics as compulsory subjects).
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 Years.
Fee Structure for CMW
|Admission fees (once)||40,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||6,000|
|Total for two years||160,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
- Applicants must have done F.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks along with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry & biology in matriculation.
- Age Limit: 17-27 years.
Fee Structure for LHV
|Admission fees (one time)||60,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||8500/|
|Total for two years||250,000/|
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 10 November, 2023.
- 6GJ8+3GQ, Shah Rukn-e-Alam college of health sciences, Basti Nil Kot, Multan, Punjab
- 0300 6371560