Our mission is to foster leadership within the nursing profession and supply communities with devoted nurses. We empower learners to offer comprehensive care, health education, and services to their communities. Our commitment is to deliver nursing education of exceptional quality, equipping students with extensive knowledge in medical sciences and nursing skills that meet or exceed international standards. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare through excellence in nursing education and practice!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 year degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Matric with science as per HEC requirements
- Age Limit: 17-35 Years
- Gender: Male & Female (Open Merit)
- Valid CNIC
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- Metric with Science with minimum 45% marks.
- FSC pre medical with minimum 50% marks.
- 3 year Diploma in Nursing.
- Matric Arts / Science.
- Valid PNC Registration.
- Gender: male and female both can apply.