Independent University Hospital is the teaching hospital of Independent Medical College Faisalabad Pakistan . It is 550 bedded general hospital in the heart of thickly populated area of Faisalabad, Pakistan.
The Independent college of nursing is one of the well reputed institute in Faisalabad. The word independent embodies the philosophy of the idea which has transformed into Medical College. The vision was to nurture and develop independent thinking individuals.
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 years degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
|Admission fees (once)||40,000/|
|Tuition fees (menthly)||10,000/|
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
- Gender: Female & Male.
Documents Required For Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing Marks Sheet
- Diploma Midwifery Mark sheet
- Matric Certificate
- CNIC Card
- Valid PNC Card
- Pictures with Blue Background
How To Apply
Interested applicants are informed that Independent College Of Nursing, Faisalabad admissions are open and you can submit the application at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process for local, overseas Pakistanis and International Students.
Last Date To Apply
- Forms Available from:
- Last date to submit registration form:
- Entry Test Date:
- Interview Date
- Final Merit List will be announce
- New Classes Start from:
- Nurwala Road, School Stop, Kothi Sadaat, Murzi Pura,Faisalabad-38000,Pakistan.
- + 92 41 268 28 28 – 36, + 92 41 269 4030
- [email protected]