Table of Contents
National Excellence Institute (NEI), College of Nursing, Islamabad is located in the regional capital of Pakistan, having a huge future-oriented and unique infrastructure. NEI prepares students for rewarding careers in health care disciplines and provide facilities for students to grow as learned and experienced nurses. Nursing programs offered by the faculty, having significant expertise in their respective fields. Strong emphasis is placed on access to hands-on learning and experience required for competent nursing practice at well-equipped laboratories (skills labs, anatomy and physiology labs, computer labs, and science labs). NEI provides a disciplined academic environment together with need-based teaching and practical training, pertinent to the requirements of paramedics.
- Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 year Degree Program)
- Post RN BSN (2 years Degree Program)
- Lady Health Visitors LHV (2 Year Diploma program)
- Community Midwifery (2 year Diploma program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- (4 Years Degree Program)
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Matric with science as per HEC requirements 17-35 Years
- Valid CNIC
- Gender: Male & Female (Open Merit)
Fee structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (once)||50,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||120,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- (2 Years Degree Program)
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males instead of midwifery diploma
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License
- Minimum experience of 1 year as a Registered Nurse
- Gender: Female & Male
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Admission fees (once)||50,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||100,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in (Biology, Chemistry, & Physics as compulsory subjects).
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 Years.
Fee Structure for CMW
|Tuition fees (Per month)||6,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
- Applicants must have done F.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks along with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry & biology in matriculation.
- Age Limit: 17-27 years.
Fee Structure for LHV
|Admission fees (once)||35,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||10,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
- FSc pre medical with minimum 50% marks
- Metric with science with minimum 45% marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 years.
Fee Structure for CNA
|Admission fees (once)||20,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||7,000/|
How to Apply:
- Go to NEI website
- Sign-up and create an account.
- Login the system, fill up the application form.
- Upload DMC/transcripts of (a) SSC and HSSC for BS candidates, (b) HSSC and BA/BSc for MA/MSc candidates (c) BS/MA/MSc for MS candidates and (d) MS and a research proposal / personal statement of 02 pages for PhD candidates only.
- Submit online application form. Please note that application once submitted cannot be changed or modified.
- Print Bank Challan regarding admission processing fee, make payment in designated bank and enter the relevant information in the application.
- Keep visiting your profile and NEI website for updates.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is
- Sea Square, Main G.T Road next to Main B-17 Gate No. 1, Islamabad
- +92 319 217 4215 – 16 +92 51 544 3548
- [email protected]