About Razi College of Nursing
Razi College of Nursing, affiliated with Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar, is a leading institute imparting education in Paramedical Sciences in KPK. We take pride in our highly qualified faculty, well-equipped laboratories, and extensive library resources. Established in 2001 as a mega project of HDRS, Razi Institute of Medical Sciences is dedicated to maintaining exceptional educational standards.
We offer a range of programs, including:
- Affiliated with Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar
- Registered with Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA)
- Affiliation with BISE Peshawar
- Affiliation with K.P.K Medical Faculty Peshawar
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
To be eligible for the BS Nursing program, applicants must have:
- 50% Marks in FSC with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) as compulsory subjects.
- Matric with science with a minimum of 50% marks.
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
- Admission fees (one time): 20,000/
- Security fees (Refundable): 4,000/
- Tuition fees (per semester): 60,000/
- Registration fees (one time): 4,000/
- ID Card fees: 200/
- Hostel charges: 18,000
How to Submit Registration fees:
- Bank Name: Bank of Khyber, Dalazak Road, Peshawar
- Bank Name: Razi Institute of Medical Sciences Peshawar
- Account No: 0073 0000 010 5009
- Branch Code: 0073
Pakistani or Foreign Students, particularly from Afghanistan, are allowed admissions after completion of all formalities.
Last Date To Apply
Hayat Garden, Near Rauzat Atfai Dalazaq Road Peshawar.
- Phone: 0304-2651118, 091-2920132