- Attested copies of all educational certificates and degrees.
- A copy of National Identity Card or Form-
- Four recent passport size photographs. (8) Copy of Guardian’s CNIC
- Character certificate issued by the College last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters from institutions other than AJ&K University.
- NOC/ Migration certificate in case of F.SC. other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
- A copy of Domicile & State subject certificate
For admissions in the undergraduate (BS 4-year.) programs where entry test is mandatory, the applicant will separately deposit Rs. 800/- as entry test fee
and submit Fee challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or concerned campuses. In case, applicant is applying for more than
one program, every student shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
Eligibility Criteria for BS nursing
- Nominees of quota seats should apply directly within given timeline and appear in the test /interview. Their nomination should also be submitted within stipulated time.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 23 years.
- Entry test passing marks 50%.
The applicants applying for admission at Muzaffarabad Campus, King Abdullah Campus Chatter Klass, Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala) and Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) are required to report their concerned campus for Entry Test (where applicable).
No Separate Call letter for entry test/Interview will be issued, for admission; the merit list will be displayed on the Notice Boards of DSA Main Campus Chella Bandi,, Relevant department and the University website. No admission letter will be issued.
Last Date To Apply:
Last date to apply for BS Nursing Four year Program 23 October, 2023.