Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing,
- Having diploma in 03 years General Nursing & 01 year Midwifery registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- For male Nurse, 01 year specialized course diploma in any discipline registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- In case of Public Sector, the candidate must have 03 years regular service on his/her credit and 03 years service as staff nurse in case of private candidate. (The regular/ Public candidates having 01 Year Regular service with total of 03 Years service can apply against Private seats).
- Age limit for both candidates is 55 years from public/private sector which is subjected to Govt. Rules.
- The Entry Examination for admission in Post RN BSN program will be a competitive examination.
- The total marks of the Entry Examination will be 100 Marks consisting of Written 100 MCQs to be attempted in 180 minutes.
- The student scoring 50% marks will be considered pass but admission will be based on the overall merit achieved by the candidate.