The people’s Nursing School, LIAQUAT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES,JAMSHORO (LUMHS) is the first ever public sector Nursing School in Pakistan started Four Years BS Nursing Generic Degree Program to provide quality Nursing Education to deserving students. It is fully equipped with all necessary equipment and furniture according to the need of modern nursing profession.
MISSION STATEMENT AND VISION
To provide quality education to students, to groom their personality and teach them sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment and dedication toward their profession, community and society at national as well as at global level to provide better health care to the community.
▪ To prepare highly qualified nurses to meet the future challenges to provide the highest quality nursing care.
▪ To provide leadership in nursing education, administration and research.
▪ To prepare nursing human resources to pursue higher education at accredited universities throughout the world.
People’s Nursing School, LUMHS, Jamshoro – Sindh PAKISTAN, offers a four years course of study which leads to BS Nursing Degree.
After 2 Years of Gap ..
LUMHS is offering the MScN course in PNS LUMHS University Jamshoro.
People’s Nursing School LUMHS Jamshoro Admission Qualification Requirement
- Generic BSc Nursing with 3 years experience
- Post RN BSc Nursing with 1-year Experience
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Master of Science in Nursing
- CGPA Not less than 2.5
- Valid Pakistan Nursing Council License
- Both Male and Females Candidates can apply
- 1-Year Clinical Specialty is compulsory for male candidates
- NO Objection Certificate is mandatory for in services candidates
- No age limit
Procedure to Submit application form
Prospectus containing prescribed application form and schedule of admission can be obtained from admission cell of people nursing school by paying challan of 3000 at Habib Bank Limited. The form can also be downloaded from university website http://www.lumhs.edu.pk/ and be submitted with a pay order/bank draft of Rs. 3000 in favor of Vice-chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
Schedule of admission
- The admission form for BS Nursing at LUMHS is available from November 27 November to December 15th
- It’s the perfect chance for you to pursue your passion in nursing! Don’t miss out!
- Test date.. 06- January 2024
- Venue : lumhs jamshoro