Applications are invited from Male and Female candidates for admissions in BS Generic 04 years Degree Program for the session 2024-2027 (Male & Female) at various Colleges of Nursing in public sector Province of Sindh.
Eligibility Criteria for BSN Generic
Metric Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects) passed from any Board of Secondary Education in Sindh.
FSc. (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum (with Physics. Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
Passed from any Board of Higher Secondary Education in Sindh.
- Domicile / PRC from any District of Sindh Province (As per policy).
- Age: Between 14-35 years(As per Pakistan Nursing Council Rules) age will be count upto last date of submission of application form.
Female candidates can apply above 13 mentioned Female Colleges having Domicile
PRC from any District of Sindh Province.
Aptitude test will be conducted by National Testing Service.
Each candidate will purchase admission form with Bank Draft/ Pay Order of Rs.600/- in favor of Director, Directorate of Nursing Sindh Karachi.
In addition to this he / she will pay Rs.600/- to National Testing Service on account for aptitude test in nominated branches or online. Candidate should apply online (www.nts.ora.pk) and hard copy of admission form submits to concern College of Nursing and gets receipt.
The written Test will be conducted by NTS on 26-01-2024.
NTS will dispatch the admit card to the candidates at their given addresses or it can be downloaded from
NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Last date for submission of application forms:
Admission form could be obtained from College of Nursing after advertisement.
The last date for submission of application forms is
- Admission forms should be submitted in concerned College of Nursing.
- Late dated forms will not be considered.
- The application Forms must include attested photo copies of fallowing.
- Matric Certificate with marks sheet
- FSc. (Pre-Medical)with marks sheet.
- National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Domicile and PRC Certificate.
- 04 Photographs,
- 02 sets of ail relevant documents with file.
- Candidate should apply on merit basis (Male and Female).
- Selection on Self Finance /In-service/non stipendiary candidates will be selected on merit list.
- Candidate should purchase admission form from concerned College of Nursing and should be completed in all respects. Incomplete and late received application forms will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will be not paid for pre-entry test.
Last date to apply:
last date to apply is 18 December 2023