Initially the Services Hospital was affiliated with AIMC, but later as the college moved to its present campus in 1990, Jinnah Hospital was built as a dedicated teaching hospital. The hospital started functioning in 1994, when the OPD was opened. Soon the departments of Radiology, Radiotherapy and Pathology started working. The emergency and casualty department was opened to public on 23 March 1995 and the Diabetes Clinic was started on 28 May 1995.
- Qualification: Matric with science (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology as main subjects).
- Matric with Arts as specified by HEC vide Notification No. 8(61)A&A/2018/HEC/5799, dated 26.04.2018.
- Having Diploma in General Nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- Age Limit: Age limit will be 55 years (No age relaxation will be given beyond the permitted age limit of 55 years in any case under any circumstances).
- Gender Ratio: Female 50% and Male 50%.and if 50% male seats are not occupied, the remaining seats will be distributed to female candidates.
- Medical Fitness: Medical fitness certificate from any certified Institution.
- The contract employees are not eligible for admission.
- Any post basic speciality for male in lieu of midwifery diploma.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years regular service on his/ her credit.
- 50% aggregate marks in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Attested copy of Service regularization orders (only for regular candidates).
- No Objection / No Enquiry Certificates issued by Head of the institute / Department.
- Two attested passport size photographs compulsory.
- Attested copy of National I.D. Card. & PNC registration Card.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Attested copies of Marks sheets of General Nursing (3RD YEAR) & Midwifery (4TH YEAR).
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the Head of the Institute.