Meher Institute of Nursing and Allied Sciences (MINAS), Mirpurkhas, The healthcare industry has continued to change significantly over the past few years. A transformation in the role of nurses is increasing the opportunities for those who graduate from nursing colleges.
Keeping in view the lack of quality nursing and increasing demand of nursing professionals we intend to offer a programme that will enable us to a accomplish the required quality and number of registered nurses in Pakistan. Generic BS. Nursing As one of the first bachelor degree level nursing degree programme offered in Pakistan, the four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme consolidates the foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to prepare clinically competent professional nurses to provide holistic care to individuals, families and communities. Graduates of the programme are eligible for licensure as Registered Nurses and earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Pre-Medical with science subjects Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, or ‘0’ level have secured at least 50% marks (B-Grade) in aggregate from any Board of Higher Secondary Education in Pakistan or any Institution from Foreign Countries duly recognized by Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) are eligible to apply for Admission.
- Candidate should be permanent Resident of any District of Sindh
- Teaching of Course shall be in English.
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
G24G+54F Miprm, Mīrpur Khās, Mirpur Khas, Sindh 69000