Kharadar General Hospital (previously named Cement Hospital) since its inception has treated millions of patients from most devastated and underprivileged community with a strong sense of mission, vision and determination. The initial services started with home visits (domiciliary) in 1918 and then 50 bedded maternity home established in 1936.
Kharadar General Hospital is a 210 bedded tertiary care and Post-graduate teaching hospital recognized by CPSP (College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan) & PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council).
The hospital has a School of Nursing recognized by PNC (Pakistan Nursing Council) for General Nursing and Midwifery training. Recently it has been certified ISO 9001:2008 Certificate for providing “Quality Health Service”.
Applications are invited for Admission in the Following Programs
- Generic BsN 4-Year
- Post Rn 2-Year
Criteria of Bs in Nursing
- Matric (Science)
- Fsc (Premedical With Minimum Marks 50% Physics, Chemistry & Biology As Compulsory Subjects).
- Age Limit 14-35 Years,
- Domicile & Prc From Sindh Will Be Preferred.
Criteria of Post RN:
- Valid PC License,
- Diploma in General Nursing,
- Diploma in Midwifery /Diploma in Post Basic Specialization.
- Domicile & PRC: Only Sindh.
Last Date to Apply:
Last Date to apply is 10 November 2023
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty.
- Well equipped Skits, Science & Computer Labs,
- Classrooms with audio-visual facilities.
- Updated Library with E-learning and internet facilities.
- Customized Learning Management System (LMS) for online learning
- Scholarships also available on need-cum-merit basis.
- SON KGH has its own tertiary care facility for clinical practicum,
- Job offer to Graduates after completion of Program.
- Aga Khan Road, Kharadar, Karachi
- +92-21-32510113 – 16 (4 Lines)
- +92-21-32512055, 32540318
- [email protected]