Ittefaq college of nursing is a well-established and well-known nursing institution. The college carries a variety of educational and training programs which are dynamic and purposeful. The college has a highly educated and skillful faculty that is committed to excellence in teaching outcomes. Our students enjoy audio – visual aids and all required lab facilities to enhance the learning potentials. Ittefaq nursing institute remains an epitome of success.
- Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 year Degree Program)
- Post RN BSN (2 years Degree Program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
Candidate must have done F.Sc (pre-medical) with minimum 50% marks having Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects. Applicants also have passed the matriculation (science group).
- 16 – 30 years
- Only female candidates are eligible.
- Medical fitness certificate is required by Ittefaq hospital (Trust).
Fee Structure for two year programs
|Admission fees (once)||25,000/|
|Tuition fees (monthly)||9375|
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- Matric with Science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology Compulsory).
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in midwifery.
- Experience: 2 years clinical experience certificate
- PNC registration: valid registration with all entries of professional qualifications. Gender: Female Candidates only.
- Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the respective institute where presently working
- Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) of respective Nursing Board if General Nursing/Midwifery passed from other than Punjab Nursing Examination Board.
How To Apply:
The candidates can obtain admission forms along with prospectus form the college office on the dates notified. They are directed to attach the attested photocopies of the following documents with the form:
- Matriculation certificate/Equivalent
- Intermediate certificate
- certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Domicile certificate
- CNIC/Form B of the Candidate
- CNIC of the candidate’s Father / Guardian
- Three attested passport size photographs
- Result card of entry test.Fill the form and submit to the college office before the last date.
Last Date To Apply
Prospectus available from 28 November,2022.
Last Date to apply is 12 December,2022.
Entry test (For Generic BSN) held on 22, 23, 24 December, 2022.
Entry test (For Post RN) held on 3 Jnuary, 2023.
Interview date (for Generic BSN) is 19, 20,21 January 2023.
Interview Date (for Post RN) 27, 28 January, 2023.
Display of Merit List (for both programs) is 11 February, 2023.
Near H-Block Model Town, Lahore, Punjab (Pakistan)
UAN: +92-42-111-77-00-00 || Extension: 626 , 627
EMAIL: [email protected]