Our mission is to educate and train the next generation of nurses with a focus on instilling discipline, self-esteem, confidence, and sophistication. We aim for our graduates to enter the noble profession as exemplary individuals, driven by a selfless dedication to serving humanity.
- Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 year Degree Program)
- Post RN BSN (2 years Degree Program)
- Lady Health Visitors LHV (2 Year Diploma program)
- Community Midwifery (2 year Diploma program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
- 35% marks in SZABMU entry test is prerequisite for admission.
Fee Structure for BS Nursing:
|Tuition Fee (semester)||50,000/|
|PNC Registration (one time)||as per actual to paid by Student|
|IBU enrollment (once at the time of admission)||as per actual to paid by Student|
|Examination Fee IUB (Every Time)||as per actual to paid by Student|
|University Expenses (every semester)||as per actual to paid by Student|
|total fee per Semester||140,000|
- 2nd to 8th Semester (each semester) 84,000/=
Total Seat for BSN 50
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- Completion of Matric with Science, including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects, in accordance with HEC requirements.
- Possession of a Diploma in Nursing, duly registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Alternatively, a Diploma in Midwifery or any Post Basic Specialty (for male candidates in lieu of midwifery), registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Minimum of 01 year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Valid registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Students working in the Government Sector must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Attainment of a minimum of 35% marks in the SZABMU entry test is a prerequisite for admission.
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Tuition Fee (one time)||84,000/|
|PNC Registration||as per actual to paid by Student|
|IBU enrollment||as per actual to paid by Student|
|Examination Fee IUB Every Time||as per actual to paid by Student|
|University Expenses every semester||as per actual to paid by Student|
|total fee per Semester||134,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in (Biology, Chemistry, & Physics as compulsory subjects).
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
- Applicants must have done F.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks along with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry & biology in matriculation.
- Age Limit: 17-27 years.
- Building 30-A, Street No. 6 Lane No. 10, Hostel City, Park Road, Islamabad
- [email protected]