Our Institute is affiliated with for Clinical Practice with RBUT Civil Hospital Shikarpur Secondary level public sector in District Shikarpur Sindh Province near Jaboabad and close to the border of Baluchistan. it has so many departments (Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynee, Cardiology, ENT, Pediatric NICU, Pediatric Ward, COVID-19 HDU, Emergency, and OPD as well hospital consist 295 bedded it established in 1935.
At SMK Institute of Nursing, we’re committed to encouraging both staff and students to continuously create, grow and learn. Our curriculum reflects this commitment, as well as the diverse backgrounds and cultures of our instructors and participants alike
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 year degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2 year diploma program)
- Post Basic Pediatric Nursing specialization (1 year diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
Eligibility Criteria for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks
- Age limit: 14-35 Years
- Gender: Both
Post Basic Specialty Nursing:
- Duration Of this Program is 01 Year.
- For Male any post Basic Clinical specialty in leu of midwifery as 4th year of Nursing Diploma.
- Qualification : Should be a registered Nurse (RN)