Postgraduate College of Nursing Punjab is the big Institute of Punjab, which deals with all the affairs pertaining teaching of post basic Courses and degree program BSC. Nursing. The primary function of Postgraduate College of Nursing Punjab, Lahore is to provide higher education to nurses for high quality of nursing care, which they provide in the clinical areas after getting the training. We are introducing modern teaching methods update knowledge and nursing skills among the nurses for the improvement of quality of nursing education.
- Qualification: Matric with science (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology as main subjects).
- Matric with Arts as specified by HEC vide Notification No. 8(61)A&A/2018/HEC/5799, dated 26.04.2018.
- Having Diploma in General Nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- Age Limit: Age limit will be 55 years (No age relaxation will be given beyond the permitted age limit of 55 years in any case under any circumstances).
- Gender Ratio: Female 50% and Male 50%.and if 50% male seats are not occupied, the remaining seats will be distributed to female candidates.
- Medical Fitness: Medical fitness certificate from any certified Institution.
- The contract employees are not eligible for admission.
- Any post basic speciality for male in lieu of midwifery diploma.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years regular service on his/ her credit.
- 50% aggregate marks in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Attested copy of Service regularization orders (only for regular candidates).
- No Objection / No Enquiry Certificates issued by Head of the institute / Department.
- Two attested passport size photographs compulsory.
- Attested copy of National I.D. Card. & PNC registration Card.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Attested copies of Marks sheets of General Nursing (3RD YEAR) & Midwifery (4TH YEAR).
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the Head of the Institute / Hospital.
- The Candidate(s) once join the course/ discipline and leave the course at any stage will be liable to debar for a period of two year for applying admission in any course and the refundable security will also not paid.
- No migration or interchange / up-gradation are entertained from one institution to other in any Course.
- The selected candidates if unable to join must inform the Principal, Postgraduate College of Nursing, Punjab, Lahore in writing within 15 days from the date of selection and the nomination of such candidate will be cancelled only for that session, otherwise the candidate will be debarred from receiving any training for the next three years. The resultant vacant seat will be offered to the next senior person on merit list.
How To Apply:
Candidate should download the Admission Form from the College official website the admission form dully filled in and signed by the MS of the concerned institute along with following documents should be submitted through proper channel to the Principal.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copies of Domicile, valid CNIC Card and valid PNC Card.
- Complete experience Certificate duly issued by the head of the concerned Institute / Hospital.
- Attested copies of regularization orders.
- Medical Fitness Certificate duly issued by any Governemnt Institute.
- Attested two photographs.
Last Date To Apply:
Last date to apply is 06 November, 2023.