The emergence of 21st century brought many reforms in health education sector; it includes the shifting of nursing education from school based diploma to University based degree program.People university of Medical and Health sciences moved forward to establish excellence Begum Bilqees Sultana, Institute of Nursing in August, 2012. The Institute will produce quality nursing professionals to work in the clinical, community and research in health care areas.Especial Focus of this Institute will be to meet international standards of quality education in congruence with the guidelines of International Council of Nursing, Geneva, Switzerland as well as focusing its educational objectives for the Moto of world Health organization in Sustainable development Goals. “To Ensure healthy lives and promoting well-being for all at all ages”.
Eligibility Criteria for BSN Generic
Applicant has passed intermediate/ HSSC or F.SC (pre medical or Equivalent Examination with minimum 50% for Only BS Nursing Program.
Candidate shall be required to fulfill Additional eligibility requirement of various categories of seats as given in the Application form.
Applicant must have Domicile of a Tagged District PUMHSW.
|Name of District||No of Seats|
|Tendo Muhammad Khan||02|
|Reserved seats for Employees of PUMHS||02|
|Open merit Sindh basis||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Bsc Post RN
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CANDIDATE (BSc NURSING POST RN)-02 years program
The minimum educational qualification required for admission to First Year BSc Nursing (Post RN) course
- Matric with Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics as Compulsory subjects)
OR Matric with Arts as Specified by HEC wide notification No:8(61)/A&A/2018/HEC/5998, dated 06.04.2018
- Diploma in General Nursing (03 years) registered with PNC.
- Diploma in Midwifery or any post Basic Specialty for male in lieu of midwifery diploma registered with PNC.
- 1-year clinical experience as registered RN.
Documents Required for Post RN:
- Matric certificate, from respective province of Pakistan
- Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-C) of the applicant
- The candidates Computerized National Identity card
- Six passport size color photographs.
- Age limit up to 45 years
- Candidates applying for this program should have NOC from employing department
- Matric mark sheet
- Diploma of General Nursing (03 years)
- Marks sheet (three years diploma)
- Diploma certificate and marks sheet of specialty (one year)
- Original experience certificate of 02 years’ clinical experience duly signed by head of Institution
- Domicile certificate of the applicant.
- Photo Copy of Challan Slip of deposited in designated branch of HBL.
- Original Application Form
- Original Admit Card, duly completed
- Three Photocopies of Matriculation Certificate equivalence certificate by IBCC
- Three Photocopies of Metric Marks Certificate or O-Level equivalence Certificate by IBCC
- Three Photocopies of Intermediate Science Marks Certificate (HSC) or A-Level equivalence Certificate by IBCC or who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks, shall also be eligible to appear in the Entry Test.
- Three Photocopies of Candidate’s Domicile Certificate of Sindh Province except District Karachi
- Three Photocopies of Candidate’s Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC Form “C”) of Sindh Province except District Karachi
- Three Photocopies of Domicile Certificate & PRC of Father / Mother / Guardian of Sindh Province
- In case father is not alive, Death Certificate of Father (Three Photocopies)
- Three Photocopies of Candidate’s NADRA National Identity Card or “B” Form (if candidate is below the age of 18 years)
- Three Photocopies of National Identity Card of Father/Guardian, issued by NADRA
- Photocopy of Intermediate Provisional Certificate or A-Level Grade Statement Certificate by the Board
- Six Passport size Photographs of Candidate with her Name duly write.
Important Instructions for Applicants:
Any Candidate found to have submitted Forged/Fake / Fabricated Documents or Incorrect / False Information for her Admission wil be Disqualified
- Candidates are advised to enter their Correct Information / Particulars, Active Cell No. and Email in their Applications which are incomplete in any manner or those received After Due Date shall be REJECTED.
It shall be the responsibility of the Candidate to submit Complete Application as per the instruction given in the Application Form
- After the Last Date of Submission of Application any Results, Revised Result Cards, Increase in Marks by Boards / Universities, Or I for that matter any other Document, shall NOT be acceptable Candidates having Foreign Qualification such as A/O Level, etc, shall have to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC otherwise their Applications shall be Rejected.
- No Receipts of Documents under process af preparation E gi-Domicile, Equivalence, etc shall be acceptable For any Updates about the Admission Process, please keep visiting
Last Date To Apply
Admissions Start from 20 February,2023.
Last date to apply is 03 March,2023.
- Peoples University of Medical & Health Science for Women Nawabshah, Shaheed BenazirabadSindh-67480, Pakistan
- Ph: +92-244-9370260Email:
- [email protected]