Peace Institute Of Health Sciences holds a huge responsibility to ensure quality and standard education in nursing and health sciences among its students through training, workshops, and seminars and research, so that they serve the underprivileged society in the country and humanity at large. All those who join .Peace Institute of Health Sciences will be provided equal opportunities to grow as rounded individuals and the best care givers, taking merit and transparency as our guiding principles.
Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury, alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
Peace Institute of Nursing has provided high-quality education programes to working nurses and midwives across the region. Nurses and midwives are the backbone of the healthcare organization and are often the only point of care. Delivering training that properly equips our students to address diverse health challenges is, therefore, essential to our objective of improving lives in the communities we serve.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BS Nursing (4 year Degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Matric with science as per HEC requirements
- Age Limit: 17-35 Years
- Valid CNIC
- Gender: Male & Female (Open Merit)
|Admission fees (once)||150,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||80,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
- FSc pre medical with minimum 50% marks
- Metric with science with minimum 50% marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 years.
Fee Structure for CNA
|Admission fees (once)||50,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||5,000/|
Required Documents for Registration
- Metric and FSc Result card
- Metric and FSc Certificates
- Domicile/ CNIC
- Father CNIC
- 12 fresh Photographs passport size
Hostel available without mess Hostel charges are 4,000 per month.
Last Date To Apply
- Last date of submission registration form is 30 November 2023
- Interview date:
- Medical Test: .
- New Classes start:
- Plot No LS11-12 BEHIND THE AGHA KHAN FLAT NEAR QUBA MASJID METROVIL SITE TOWN KARACHI, Karachi, Pakistan
- [email protected]