1:BS Nursing (4 year Degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc. (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
- Gender: Both
- Entry test: 60% Marks.
Fee structure for BS Nursing
|Total Charges for complete Program(4 semesters)||720,000/|
- A candidate has to apply for admission through online admission portal available at www.giu.edu.pk
- Relevant information and application forms are available at www.giu.edu.pk
- Applicants are encouraged to read the information carefully before filling up the online admission form
- Basic requirements for a candidate to apply for online admission are as under:-
- Personal email address
- Personal mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of CNIC/Form-B (If CNIC is not issued)
- Scanned copy of following documents
- Certificate/detailed mark sheet of Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate
- Certificate/detailed mark sheet of Intermediate Examination or equivalent certificate
- DAE certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education (if applicable)
- Character certificate from last institution attended
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate (in case of Intermediate from Board other than Punjab)
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of his/her passport along with the copy of father’s/guardian’s passport.
- Processing fee (non-refundable) will be charged at the time of submission of 1st semester fee.
- Applications with incomplete documents shall not be considered for admission.
- The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
- A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if she/he is otherwise eligible.
The result awaiting students are required to submit an undertaking at the time of admission that they will submit F.Sc. or equivalent certificate (within 10 days of declaration of result) fulfilling the eligibility requirement, failing which the admission will stand canceled.
- The kin of alumni/ae and existing participants (brother, sister, husband, wife, son and daughter) will be awarded 10% kinship scholarship in all programs of the University.
- Special and disabled students scholarship also available.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 20 August,2023.
- Bhobtian Avenue, 9 Km, Raiwind Road, Lahore
- +92 42 35459807-09
- +92 42 35459809
- [email protected]