Abu Zafar Institute of Medical Sciences
This institute is supported by the Zafar and Atia Foundation Charitable Trust and works together with the Pakistan National Forum on Women’s Health.
Who We’re Connected With
We are partners with the Jinnah Sindh Medical University for healthcare programs and with Dow University of Health Sciences for nursing programs. We are also officially recognized by the Pakistan Nursing Council in Islamabad and the Sindh Nurses Examination Board in Karachi for our nursing programs.
What We Offer
- We provide a two-year course to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Who Can Join the CNA Program
To join the CNA program, you should have one of the following:
- Completed FSc pre-medical with at least 50% marks.
- Completed Metric with a science background and at least 50% marks.
- Your age should be between 14 and 35 years.
Fees for the CNA Program
You’ll need to pay:
- A one-time admission fee of 15,000/-
- Tuition fees of 5,000/- per semester
- A prospectus charge of 300/-
How to Pay Fees
- Once you’ve paid, your fees can’t be refunded or transferred. This fee doesn’t cover any exam or enrollment fees or administrative charges from the university.
- Make sure to pay your tuition, enrollment, and exam fees, along with any administrative charges when they’re due, or else you’ll face extra charges on a weekly basis.
- You can pay your fees in person or online at the Abu Zafar Institute of Medical Sciences, Askari Bank Ltd., Malir Kalaboard Branch, Account # 2380420000131.
Last Date to Apply
Don’t forget to apply by [30 September 2023].
Find us at: V5JM+V6V, Kala Board, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Malir Colony, Malir, Darakhshan Society Darakhshan Cooperative Housing Society Kala Board, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh.
If you have questions, give us a call at 021-34493599.