Angel nursing institute is highly ambitious to provide formidable educational services to all irrespective of affording and non-affording families without any differences of creed, color and cast. Angel institute is to provide good nursing care and stimulate environment where the students will recognise and achieve their fullest potentials; so that they can be able to make their best contribution in the society. To prepare students for as a role model for caring, curing, education, training, research and employment. This College of Nursing is one the finest Nursing College in Pakistan.Angel nursing institute provides a friendly learning environment to their student which helps them to perform in their full capacity.It is affiliated with the Pakistan Nursing Council, Sindh Medical Faculty and LUMS University of Health Sciences to provide quality education to all students at an affordable cost and help them become a better part of society.
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 years degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Migration certificate (for the candidates those who passed their Last examination from Board/Institution other than Karachi Board/Institution).
Experience Letters (2 years after Post Basic Specialisation).
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
- Gender: Female & Male.
Documents Required For Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing Marks Sheet
- Diploma Midwifery Mark sheet
- Matric Certificate
- CNIC Card
- Valid PNC Card
- Pictures with Blue Background
Important Note For Students:
Once you have registered for an account with ANI, you will be assigned an Applicant IDnumber, username (your e-mail address) and password. Be sure you save these details as the system will allow you to complete parts of your application, save your information, and return to your application at your convenience.Applicants can only pay fee at the cash counter of Patel Hospital, using the payment voucher number you can pay the amount at cash counter.
No internal scholarship is available; however any organization or person outside ANI can support and sponsor the student.