Advanced Health Sciences Institute of Nursing is Recognized By Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
Advanced Health Sciences Institute of Nursing is Affiliated with Dow University of Health Sciences
Sindh Nurses Examination Board, Karachi.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN (4 year program)
- Post RN BSN (2 Year program)
- Community Midwifery CMW (2 year diploma program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year diploma program)
- Post Basic Specialization (ICU Nursing)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
Advanced Health Sciences Institute of Nursing Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program are
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN:
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse
- Gender: Female & Male
Eligibility Criteria for CMW:
- 2 Years diploma program
- Gender: Only for female
Eligibility Criteria for CNA:
Duration:2 years Degree Program
Metric with science or Arts with minimum 45% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for ICU Nursing
It is Post Basic Specialization education in Nursing.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply will mention soon.
- Plot #. 106 – 108, Main Hub River Road, Near Baldia Town Office, Saeed Abad, Karachi. , Karachi, Pakistan, 75660
- +92 21 32810076/ +92-213-2819646/ +92-314-2278735
- [email protected]