Admissions Open AL-HAMD College of Nursing & Health Sciences in
- BS In Nursing (4 year)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Lady Health Visitor (LHV)
- Community Midwifery (CMW)
Eligibility Criteria BS Nursing ( 04 year Program)
- FSC Pre medical with at least 50% Marks.
- Matric with science.
|Tuition fee (per semester)||78,000/|
|Total charges for 4 year degree program||699,000|
Documents Required for Admission
- Metric certificate photocopy ( 6).
- CNIC copies (6).
- Photographs Passport size (6).
- Inter Certificate Copies (6).
- CNIC Copies off Father (6).
- Domicile copies (6).
Eligibility Criteria Lady Health Visitor (LHV)
Metric with science with 50% marks
|Tuition fee ( MONTHLY)||9500|
|Total Charges for two years||2,20,000/|
Eligibility Criteria Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Matric with science 50% marks
|Tuition fee ( monthly)||6,000/|
|Total charges for complete program||1,50,000|
Eligibility Criteria Community Midwifery (CMW):
Metric with 50% marks.
|Tuition fee monthly||6,000/|
|Total charges for complete program||1,50,000/|
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 10 October, 2023.
- khansar Road Bhakkar