Islamabad Nursing College (INC) is located in the country’s capital, Islamabad at the foothills of the scenic Margalla hills. The INC provides a nurturing and an innovative learning environment that promotes caring, competence, and professionalism. Our highly qualified and energetic faculty members form the academic life line of this College and you will get the full support and facilitation by our faculty members and support staff. The huge infrastructure and well-equipped academic facilities make a suitable environment for you to learn and grow professionally.
INC is recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (No. PNC F-7-181-Admin/2016-2946) and affiliated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU).
Serving with care and compassion is the slogan of the college, which is reflected in the services of the college.
Admissions in the following discipline announced:
- BS Nursing (Generic) 4 Years Degree program
- BS Nursing (Post RN) 2 Years Degree Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2 Years Diploma Program)
- Community Midwifery (2 Years Diploma for female candidates only)
- Post Basic Diploma in Cardiac Nursing (specialization)
BSN Program (4 Years)
- Matric Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjectsFSc (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects).Age Limit: 14-35 yearsGender Ratio: Open meritEntry test as per University’s (SZABMU) criteria.
POST RN-BSN (2 Years)
- Matric with Science (Biology, Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects)
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects).
- Matric Arts as per HEC Notification No. 8 (61)/A&A/2018/HEC/5998 dt. 06.04.2018.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery (any Post Basic Specialty for male in lieu of midwifery)
- Experience 01 years as RN
- Entry test as per University’s (SZABMU) criteria.
Fee Structure of Post RN:
|Sr. No||Description||Regular Student|
|1||Admission Fee (One time Charge)||PKR||25,000|
|2||Co-Curriculum Fee (One time Charge)||PKR||5,000|
|3||Health Screening (One time Charge)||PKR||5,000|
|4||Enrollment Fee (Per Semester)||PKR||5,000|
|5||INC Exam Fee (Per Semester)||PKR||5,000|
|6||Refundable Security Deposit (One time Charge)||PKR||10,000|
|7||Tution Fee (PKR 5,500 Per Credit Hour)||PKR||88,000|
|Total Fee for 1st Semester||PKR||143,000|
Number of Seats:
There are 30 Seats for BSN Program which are open to all national and international students with equivalent qualification, subject to admission regulations.
1. 5% Govt. Tax will be applicable under section 236-i of Income Tax Ordinance 2001 from non-filers.
2. The Fee can be changed due to inflation & economic condions of the country
3. University Registration, Examination and Degree Fee etc will be charged at actual.
1. Admission Fee is non-refundable once deposited.
2. Tution Fee is refundable as per college policy.
3. Hostel Fee is non-refundable after joining.
4. Fee and Dues are to be deposited in advance as communicated to the students for every academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
Matric (either Art or Science) with 40% marks.
Age Limit: 14-40 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
- Female and Male Both
- Matric (Science) with 45 % marks minimum
- Matric (Arts) with 50% marks or FA with 50% Marks
- Age Limit: 14-35 years
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 31st October,2023.
- Wadi-ul-Ilm, Main Murree Road, Satra Meel, Islamabad
- +92 51 111 46 46 32
- [email protected]