Bahria University is a Federally Chartered Public Sector University. The principal seat of Bahria University is at Islamabad and campuses are at Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. Bahria University was established by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has steadily grown into one of the leading higher education institutions in Pakistan. It plays a major role in grooming future leaders who can make a positive difference to the world around them. Bahria is a comprehensive university having multidisciplinary programs that includes Health Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Maritime Studies.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year Degree program)
The Applicant must meet the following mentioned criteria:
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects) are eligible to apply and appear In entrance test which will be conducted by Bahria University on particular time and date.
- Age Limit: 16-35 years
- Open Merit
|Admission fees (once)||25,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||82,320/|
|Security fees (refundable)||10,000/|
- Attested copy of mark sheet SSC/equivalent.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of HSSC/equivalent.
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (A-Levels and equivalent).
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of National Identity Card or B Form (if less than 18 years of age).
- Students awaiting A-Level results must submit O-Level Equivalence (IBCC Certificate).
How to apply
Admissions to Bahria University are advertised in the leading national dailies and on the same website, in the month of June/July and Nov/Dec every year for Fall Semester except for Engineering programs which are advertised in June / July for Fall Semester (only one intake per year). Prospective students are required to fill the online application form and apply for the program before the closing date.
Last Date To Apply
- Admissions Open: 17 October,2022.
- Last date to apply is 15 January,2022.
- Entry test 17 January,2022.
Address: Shangrilla Road, Sector E-8 Islamabad