Our vision is to be the premier institution for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer in the region irrespective of the ability of the patient to pay and to be the leading centre for research into the causes and treatment of cancer in our region.
Table of Contents
Admissions Open in
1) Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center is offering admissions in 2-year Post-RN BS Oncology Nursing Degree Program
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (for females) with minimum 2nd division (at least 55% marks) from an institution recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council
- For male applicants, one-year specialization /Post-basic diploma in Oncology / Critical Care/Pead’s/Community Nursing (in lieu of Midwifery) from an Institution recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Candidates having Post-Basic Nursing Diploma in Oncology or Critical Care Nursing will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a well-reputed health care organization
- Current valid registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
- External candidates (applicants outside of SKMCH&C) will be required to undergo a complete Physical Examination as conducted by the Employee Health Department of Shaukat Khan Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre,
- NO from the head of the department.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to write entry test (details are mentioned in the prospectus).
- Please note that only successful candidates will be called for an interview. Candidates are required to bring all the original educational documents, CNIC and PC registration card on the day of interview
- No T.A/D. A will be admissible to the candidates
- Incomplete and late applications will not be processed.
- Application Forms and Prospectus are available at the Nursing Division Office, SKMCH&RC after paying Rs. 1000
Last Date to Apply:
- Admissions Open: 05-06-2023
- Admissions Close: 05-07-2023
- Entry Test: 12-07-2023
- Interview: 20-07-2023
- Commencement of Classes: 04-09-2023\