This post was last updated on October 8th, 2017 at 01:20 pm
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing Lahore Admissions open for BSc Nursing (4 Year), Post RN BSc Nursing (2 Year), Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (4 Year) and Post Basic Specialization (1 Year). While Saida Waheed College of Nursing is one of oldest and renowned institute in Lahore. It is Approved and recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and also affiliated with University of Health Sciences.
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing Lahore Admissions Eligibility Criteria
BSc Nursing (4 Year)
- F.Sc Pre Medical with minimum 50% Marks
- Age Limit 18 to 25 Years
- Only Females
Post RN BSc Nursing (2 Year)
- Post RN 2 Years Program
- Registered with PNC
- Completed General Nursing Diploma with One-year Midwifery Diploma or any Equivalent Post Basic Specialty
- 3 years work experience
- In the Case of Government Job, NOC will be required from respective Department.
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (4 Year)
- F.Sc Pre Medical with 50% marks and 55% marks in Matric with Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology. While first preference will be given to F.Sc Pre Medical Students
- Unmarried candidates will be considered
Post Basic Specialization in General Nursing Midwifery (1 Year)
Interesting candidates can enroll in the Accidental Emergency, Pediatric ICU/CCU, OT post basic specialization.
- Matric with science
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Registration with PNC
- Good performance appraisal Letter of Last 3 years
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Reporting & Controlling officers
- Only female candidates can apply
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing Fee Structure
BSc Generic Four year Nursing
There is no Fee for BSc Generic Nursing Candidate.
Total Fee of Post RN at SWCON is 25000. While Per semester Fee varies Semester to Semester.
Last Date to Apply:
BSN: 30 November 2017
Post RN: 30 November 2017
Post Basic Diploma: 31 January 2018
How to Apply?
Visit the Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing Shadman Lahore Campus or visit http://swcon.edu.pk/