It is really well reputed university.The purpose of this institute is to Provide Academic and Scientific leadership for the University.
Promote scientific inquiry and discovery to generate new knowledge, Identify promising pathways, pursue novel targets, develop innovative diagnostics, and design effective interventions that bring hope and health to the human condition.
Create opportunities to understand how human health is affected by Medical Education and Research and how this knowledge can be used to reduce morbidity, improve quality of life, and extend longevity.
Modernize and Standardize Induction, Training ,Monitoring and Evaluation in the Under and post graduate programs of the university
Create a forum for open and ongoing communication between the University and both the public and scientific communities to identify areas for programmatic development, to fully evaluate a problem or opportunity, and to enhance public and scientific awareness of the problem and find a solution, and, when appropriate, coordinate these activities with programmatic efforts with other National and International universities
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Having diploma in 03 years General Nursing & 01 year Midwifery registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- For male Nurse, 01 year specialized course diploma in any discipline registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- In case of Public Sector, the candidate must have 03 years regular service on his/her credit and 03 years service as staff nurse in case of private candidate. (The regular/ Public candidates having 01 Year Regular service with total of 03 Years service can apply against Private seats).
- Age limit for both candidates is 55 years from public/private sector which is subjected to Govt. Rules.
- The Entry Examination for admission in Post RN BSN program will be a competitive examination.
- The total marks of the Entry Examination will be 100 Marks consisting of Written 100 MCQs to be attempted in 180 minutes.
- The student scoring 50% marks will be considered pass but admission will be based on the overall merit achieved by the candidate.