The Pakistani government established the Aman Medical Institute in Islamabad under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) concept. The Institute opened its doors in 2017. AMI Islamabad’s mentorship has been given to Mr. Arif Ullah Khan Marwat.
The Aman Medical Institute in Islamabad was founded to address the new opportunities and requirements as well as the economic challenges that the ongoing medical revolution is posing. It is set up under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, which is not for profit. It aims to provide potential candidates who will become leaders in the medical industry. The Institute is governed by a Governing Council made up of notable members of academia, business, and government.
The Institute aims at evolving strong research programmes in a plethora of areas where Medical shall provide a common link with profound emphasis on development of technology and its application.
Table of Contents
- Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 year Degree Program)
- Lady Health Visitors LHV (2 Year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (Once)||70,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||110,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
- Applicants must have done F.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks along with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry & biology in matriculation.
- Age Limit: 17-27 years.
Fee Structure for LHV
|Admission fees (Once)||20,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||6,000/|
Last Date To Apply for BSN:
- Last date to apply is 20 September, 2023
- Interview date
- First Merit list
- 2nd Merit list
- Commencement of classes
- PAKISTAN PHARMACY COUNCIL ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN NURSING COUNCIL, PUNJAB MEDICAL FACULTY LAHORE
- MAIN FATEHJANG ROAD BENAZIR CHOWK TARNOL ISLAMABAD
- For Online Apply Visit www.amiisl.edu.pk/onlineapply.html