almadina institute of medical sciences located at peshawar and the admissions are open for lady health visitor certified Nursing Assistant and community midwifery here is a good opportunities for the students of Peshawar to get a good education in their own district
here are we mention that the lady health visitor have a 50 seats communities midwifery have 50 seats and certified Nursing Assistant also have 50 seats
LHV 50 seats
CNA 50 seats
CMW. 50 seats
Last date is not issued by PNC
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
|Admission fees (once)||100,000/|
|Tuition fees (menthly)||110,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
Matric in Science with 45% Marks then you can apply
Eligibility Criteria for CMW
Matric in Science or Arts with 45% Marks then you can apply
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
Matric in Science with 45% or
Matric with Arts 45% marks F.A with 45 % Marks male and female both can Apply.
Fee Structure for CNA
|Admission fees (one time)||35,000/|
|Tuition fees (per year)||75,000/|
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 31 October,2023.
- G.T Road Near Ayub Floor Milk Madina Tower Peshawar
- 0333-9099199, 03149829000