Nursing is a unique profession, whose primary focus is caring the sick and managing the preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health needs of clients. nursing is growing with current trends and technologies in health care system. Today, nursing is also influenced by consumer’s awareness, patient rights and health care cost. Scientific advancements in healthcare system and research made today’s nursing to focus on evidence based nursing practice. The turbulent swirl of change within this country’s health care industry has provided challenges and opportunities for nursing. Competent nurses are in demand all over the world.
Patient care is the main focus of this modern world and nurses play a vital role in health care system. Therefore competent nurses are in demand all over the world. According to a recent survey in the united states there is a requirement of one million nurses for the next five year.
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Certified Nursing assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
QUALIFICATION: Applicant must meet one of the following academic levels.
• FC (PreMedical) with 45% marks minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects).
• Matriculation (Science) with 45% marks minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects).
• Matriculation (Art) with 50% marks, FA with 50% Marks.
• Age Limit:14-35 Years.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is will update soon.