Taqwa Institute of Physiotherapy and Health Sciences (Affiliated with University Of Karachi) is a State of the art institute that provides a unique transformation of learning and education for deserving and merit-based students. Taqwa Institute of Physiotherapy and Health Sciences (TIPHS) is a project of Senior Academic members in Collaboration with Legendary personate to build the Education and Learning System for Students in Rehabilitation Sciences. The vision of this institute is to promote the quality of education in Pakistan by bringing new, valuable, and practical disciplines that will enable health care provider’s progress in the field of rehabilitation medicine.
Admission Open in:
Taqwa Institute of Physiotherapy and Health Sciences admission open in Certified Nursing Assistant.
Criteria of CNA:
These are matric base program,requirements for admission
- Matric should be in science or computer science.
- Matric certificate copy,
- Nic copy,
- 1 passport size picture.
- come visit our institute for fill admission form.
50% Discount available only on admission fee till 20th September.
Fee Structure for CNA:
If you come before 20th September and reserve your seat we will provide you discount on both fees.
Last date to apply is not mentioned yet.
Classes timing 09:am to 12:pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Saturday Sunday off days.
- WIFI available
- Security system
- Stand-by generator
- Attached Bathrooms
- Located near market
- Mineral water for drinking
- 24 Hours Security Guards
- Quality Mess 3 times a day
- Bio metric Check-in/Chek-out
- Maid for cleaning on daily basis
- CCTV Monitoring of the building
- Transport from Hostel to institute
- Dining Areas with common Fridge
- Air-conditioned Rooms also available
- Hostel facility available for Female students
- ST-7/A, Block-5 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, 75300, Karachi Pakistan
- +92-332-4994111, +92-21-34994111-2
- [email protected].