The foundation of Suvastu School of Nursing and Health Sciences was laid in the year 2017 with aim to provide quality nursing and medical education to the low privileged areas.They initially started with diploma nursing program and Inducted first Batch in 2018 with granting scholarships to deserving students.After approval from Pakistan Nursing Council and affiliation with Dow University of Health Sciences the first batch of Post RN BSN and Generic BSN was inducted in the year 2019, securing 95% results in its first academic year.
Table of Contents
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (4 year program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 year program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Matric with science as per HEC requirements
- Age Limit: 17-35 Years
- Valid CNIC
- Gender: Male & Female (Open Merit)
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (once)||65,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||95,000/|
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN BSN
- Metric with Science with minimum 45% marks.
- FSC pre medical with minimum 50% marks.
- 3 year Diploma in Nursing.
- Matric Arts / Science.
- Valid PNC Registration.
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Admission fees (once)||30,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||70,000/|
- Prospectus and Application form can be obtained against Rs.2000 from Admission cell Admin office and Student Facilitation Centers.
- Entry Test.
- Short listing of successful candidates.
- Interview (along original documents and certificates).
- Submission of medical physical fitness.
- Display of final lists.
- Scholarship available for female students 50%.
- Hafiz e Quraan students 50%.
- Intermediate students 25%.
- Distant relatives 15%.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 10 October,2022.
- Block A: Plot ST-4, sector 3, shahrah e orangi, main road, near old metro cinema, Orangi town, Karachi
- 0335-1999444 | 0336-3999444
- [email protected]