- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology (SUIT), Peshawar, is a renowned name in the educational circles of Pakistan and abroad. It was established in 2001 through an Ordinance of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Since its inception, the University has made commendable achievements in disseminating quality education and, in a short span of time; it has become a leading institution of higher education in Pakistan.
- The University offers a wide range of programs from bachelor to doctoral level. These programs are executed through highly qualified and professionally groomed faculty holding PhD degrees from renowned institutions of Pakistan and abroad.
Table of Contents
BS Nursing Generic (4 year program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Metric with science as per HEC requirements
- Age Limit: 17-35 Years
- Valid CNIC
- Gender: Male & Female (Open Merit)
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (once)||10,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||94,250/|
|Security fees (Refundable)||10,000/|
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 29 September, 2023.
- Landi Akhun Ahmad,Hayatabad Link.Ring Road, Peshawar, Pakistan
- 0320-5000034/ 091-5230937-38-39-40