Table of Contents
The National Hospital & Medical Center D.H.A Lahore Cantt offering programs are:
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 years degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Post Basic Specialization in Pediatric Nursing in following categories:
- Cardiac Care Nursing CCU
- Trauma & Emergency Nursing
- Neuro Science Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
|Admission fees (once)||100,000/|
|Tuition fees (annual)||45,000/|
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
- Gender: Female & Male.
Documents Required For Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing Marks Sheet
- Diploma Midwifery Mark sheet
- Matric Certificate
- CNIC Card
- Valid PNC Card
- Pictures with Blue Background.
Eligibility Criteria for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks
- Age limit: 14-35 Years
- Gender: Both
Fee Structure for CNA
|Admission fees (one time)||20,000/|
|Tuition fees (per month)||5000/|
Eligible Criteria for Post Basic Specialization Diploma
These courses are designed to prepare specialized nurses in the Intensive care unit Nursing (ICU / CCU), who are competent in intensive therapeutic care to treat systemic changes in a patient’s patient / critically ill person in a hospital. Eligibility Criteria Candidate must have done diploma in midwifery (3-year) or general nursing (1-year) to apply for Post Basic Specialization Diploma in ICU/CUU of Shalamar Nursing College. The candidate must have 1-year of clinical experience. The age of the candidate cannot be exceeding from 50-year and NOC. The candidate also has a PNC Certificate.
|Diploma in Midwifery|
|1-year clinical experience|