The National University of Modern Languages was established as an institute in 1969 to help people communicate and understand each other in different oriental and occidental languages, to assimilate different cultures and to act as springboard for emerging disciplines. Initially, the institute provided language training facilities to personnel of armed forces and other government services of Pakistan. It was upgraded to University on May 29, 2000. In achieving this benchmark of a fully autonomous University, it has crossed many barriers and achieved a status of a seat of learning contributing new knowledge in local and global perspective and now teaches 27 oriental and occidental languages in addition to a number of emerging disciplines. Now, the University has a vibrant and well-grounded research program, offering MS/MPhil and PhD research degrees in various disciplines.
Table of Contents
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2 year Diploma program)
- Lady Health Visitors LHV (2 Year Diploma program)
- Community Midwifery (2 year Diploma program)
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
- F.sc (pre-Medical) with 45%(Physics, Bology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects).
- Matric (science) with 45% Marks.
- matric (Arts) with 50 % marks,
- FA with 50% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in (Biology, Chemistry, & Physics as compulsory subjects).
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks.
- Age limit: 14-35 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
- Applicants must have done F.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks along with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry & biology in matriculation.
- Age Limit: 17-27 years.
Documents which are required from Applicants
- Complete Educational Documents
- National ID Card
- Passport Size Picture
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 30 October,2022.
- 4 Khayaban-e-Johar, H 9/4 H-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000
- (051) 9265100