Multan Medical and Dental College has been developed as a state-of-the-art medical institution imparting accredited and approved medical education and research. Ibn-e-Seina Hospital and Research Institute which is a research-oriented teaching hospital which fulfill the requirement of training and research of medical students. The curriculum of Multan Medical and Dental College is in line with the PMC regulations and international health standards in, producing community and research-oriented doctors who are competent to deal with the common health problems of the people in a scientifically sound and cost-effective manner, using the appropriate technology and holistic approach. Its graduates are able to assume leadership in a health care team and will communicate effectively as a good clinician in accordance with the code of medical ethics.
Table of Contents
- Bachelor of science in Nursing (4 year Degree Program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics.
- Age limit: 18-35 Years.
Fee structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (once including semester fees)||190,000/|
|Tuition fees (per year)||144,000/|
Last Date To Apply
- Admissions start from 24`October, 2022.
- Last date to apply 28 November,2022.
- Multan college of nursing, Ibn E Sina Hospital and research institute southern Bypass jahangir Abad, Multan
- Ph:0307-6325062/ 061-6782872-6
- Website: www.mmdc.edu.pk