The Country is facing the critical shortage of all cadres of Health Workers, especially the skilled/ essential health workforce, even to deliver basic and primary health sercives and Ubiversal Health Coverage.
In this regard, Pakistan Vision 2025, one of the major challenges for health sector in the the country is related to Human Resource for Health (HRH), we are interested to play the vital role to upgrade the Health through Professionals can play vital role to upgrade the Health through Establishment of Global Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Hyderabad.
Mission: To educate students as healthcare professionals to conduct high quality biomedical research and evidence-based nursing practice and provide patient centered holistic ethical care to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness with emphasis on developing skills, habits of life long learner and producing world class leaders in the field of medicine. To further improve the health of community by setting standards of excellence in medical & nursing education, research and patient care. To establish the GIMH5 as a center for higher education providing training through multidisciplinary programmes. To evolve the Institution to the status of a Deemed University.
Global Institute of Medical & Health Sciences has established in Qasimabad, Hyderabad is completely consisted on stats of the Art infrastructure, Qualified Faculty, Well equipped Lecture Halls, Medical Physics Lab, Kinesiology Lab, Physiotherapy OPD, Nursing Skills Lab
Table of Contents
Global institute of medical and health sciences offering Programs
- BS Nursing (Generic) 4 Year,
- Post RN
- Lady Health visitor
- Community Midwifery
- Certified Nursing assistant.
Eligibility Criteria of Bs Nursing (Generic):
- minimum Eligibility F.sc Pre medical 55%
- Matric With Science.
- Age Limit:14-30 Years
- Gender Ratio: Open Merit
Fee Structure Of BS Nursing:
|Admission Fee (once not refundable)||76,500|
|Security Deposit (once)||20,000|
|Student Fund (Annual)||4000|
|Academic Visit (Annually)||5000|
|Library Fee (Annually)||3500|
|Per Semester Fee||86,000|
Eligibility criteria of CNA:
QUALIFICATION: Applicant must meet one of the following academic levels.
• FC (PreMedical) with 45% marks minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
• Matriculation (Science) with 45% marks minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
• Matriculation (Art) with 50% marks, FA with 50% Marks
• Age Limit:14-35 Years
Eligibility criteria of CMW:
• Matriculation (Either Art or Science) with 40% marks
• Age Limit:14-40 Years
Eligibility criteria of CHV:
QUALIFICATION: Applicant must meet one of the following academic level
- FC (Pre-Medical) with 45% marks minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)Matriculation (Science) with 45% marks
- minimum (physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Age Limit:14-40 Years
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
Photocopy of Secondary School Pass Certificate (Matriculation) or O-Level Equivalence Certificate by IBCC.
• Photocopy of Secondary School Marks Certificate (Matriculation) or O-Level Equivalence Certificate by IBCC.
• Photocopy of Higher Secondary School Pass Certificate (Intermediate) or A-Level Equivalence Certificate.
• Photocopy of Higher Secondary School Marks Certificate (Intermediate) or A-Level Equivalence Certificate by the Board.
• Photocopy of Candidate’s Domicile
• Photocopy of Candidate’s Permanent Residence Certificate (PR Form “C”)
• Photocopy of Candidate’s CNIC or if, the age of candidate is not of 18 years provide four (04) Photocopies sets of “B” Form
• Photocopy of CNIC of Father/ Guardian
Six (06) Candidate’s Passport size Photographs (White Background), character Certificate
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is
How to Apply:
you can online apply from https://gimhs.edu.pk/front/addmission
- Al-Fateh Town Jamshoro Road, Qasimabad, Hyderabad, Sindh
- 022-3668428, 0331-3040535