The Metropolitan University Karachi (MUK) is a professional higher education institution which is established to promote the education for communities and scholars in class room or online teaching. The activities were planned by the establishment of a Trust, known as MAB Foundation (Muhammad Ayub Brother Foundation). This initiative was taken by the sons and daughters of the late Mr Muhammad Ayub, who was the Government Contractors with a name and fame of honesty and dedication in the development of Province of Baluchistan for over half a century.
Table of Contents
Admissions in the following discipline announced:
- BS Nursing (Generic) 4 Years Degree program
- BS Nursing (Post RN) 2 Years Degree Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2 Years Diploma Program)
- Community Midwifery (2 Years Diploma for female candidates only)
- Post Basic Diploma in Cardiac Nursing (specialization)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
- Qualification: F.Sc. with pre-medical / equivalency (50% Marks)
- Matric with minimum 50% Marks.
- Age Limit: 17-35 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Midwifery CMW
Matric (either Art or Science) with 40% marks.
Age Limit: 14-40 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CNA
- Female and Male Both
- Matric (Science) with 45 % marks minimum
- Matric (Arts) with 50% marks or FA with 50% Marks
- Age Limit: 14-35 years
Last Date To Apply
Last date to apply is 31st October,2023.
Sector 34-A KDA Scheme Safoora Roundabout, 33 Main Main University Rd, Sector 34 A Gulzar E Hijri Scheme 33, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75070