This post was last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 07:37 pm
University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore admissions for session 2018-2019 are open for Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN). University of Health Sciences (UHS) is known for excellence and is serving the nation from 2002. It was inaugurated by former president of Pakistan Gen. Pervaiz Musharraf and now its edges are same like all the disciplines of Europe and USA. It is a recognized institute from HEC and PNC.
Programme: 2 Years MSc. Nursing
- 4 Years Generic BS Nursing / 2 Years Post RN-BS Nursing
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council
Procedure of Submission of Application
- Applicant shall submit online application for registration of Post-graduation Entrance Test 2018.
- Before Entrance test Candidate must deposit processing fee that is 1000 PKR (non – refundable) through bank challan in National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zaid Hospital Branch, Lahore A/c 1711-6 or bank draft of the same amount or get a DD/PO of same amount in favor of treasure, University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
- Application can be submitted online from 4th December to 14th December, 2018. Application forms can be download from University of Health Sciences Lahore’s official website www.uhs.edu.pk
- Applicant should fill the form carefully and also upload recent, Colored pictures ( size must be less than 1 mb). Pictures should clear and full face of the applicant
- Once the application is submitted, the candidates cannot edit it.
- The Candidate should get print of the online filled application form by clicking “Download & Print Button”
- Print out the filled application must reach the at the office of controller of examination University of Health Sciences Lahore with original fee deposit slip and attested copies of required documents on or before 19th December, 2018.
- The applicant can download their roll no. Slips from 20th December,2018 to 22nd December, 2018 from official UHS website
- The test will be conducted on Sunday, 23 December 2018. The candidates must bring his/her roll number slip and original CNIC at the test center.
- It is advised to submit one application. Of candidates submit more than one application form his /her candidature will be cancelled
- Applicants who will apply after the due date will not be entertained. Moreover, those who submit incomplete information will not be considered as eligible. In service, applicants should apply through proper channel. Those applicants having foreign qualifications must provide HEC equivalence letter. Admissions will be purely merit-based. No TA/DA will be provided to the applicants.
- The entrance test is necessary for all applicants who want to get admission in University of Health Sciences Lahore. Without appearing in the entrance test no one will be considered as eligible. However, entrance test will be held only once for the session 2017-2018 for this course.
Last Date for Apply:
The last date to apply for MSc Nursing is 14th December, 2018.
Date and Timings of Entrance Test:
The University shall conduct a Postgraduate Entrance test for admission to MS Nursing for the session 2018-2019 on Sunday 23rd December, 2018 from 10:00am to 12:00 Noon at Punjab University Examination Halls, Wahdat Road Lahore.
Time Allowed for the test shall be 2 hours, Total marks shall be 100. It shall consist of 100 multiple choice question divided into following four session:
- English – 40 MCQs
- Computer – 15 MCQs
- Research – 15 MCQs
- Analytical Reasoning – 30 MCQs
University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600.